Tuesday, September 20, 2016

12 Weeks into Training

Whew!! I can't believe I'm already into the fourth week of school! It's been crazy busy, but now that Open House and things are done, life after school should start to calm down.


I started my Facebook "like" page for my Beachbody Coaching business, and I'm so excited to use it as a vessel to reach more people looking for their chance to improve their health & fitness! My goal is to be more intentional and consistent with my blog posts so that I can update others on my journey and results.


That being said, I am now entering into Week 12 of my training plan for the RunDisney Wine & Dine Half Marathon on November 6 (only 47 days away)!! I completed my best MM (Magic Mile) pace on Saturday with a pace of 11:56, so I'm excited to change up my running & walking intervals during my 11 mile run this Saturday. This journey through training has been a welcomed challenge, and it's even inspired the hubby to get back into running, and to set a goal of competing in the Army 10 Miler in October 2017! Even more, we've been bringing our little dude along on the trail for runs, and it makes my heart happy that we are setting an example of making health and fitness a priority!



The hubby, the little guy, and myself out for a Saturday morning run!



I'm currently running and in Week 3 of Beachbody's new program "Country Heat" and I'm loving it! It' s a nice change of pace as opposed to the 21 Day Fix, and it's fun!

Next month, I'll be holding a new challenge group, and thinking about trying 21 Day Fix Extreme!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment