Thursday, September 29, 2016

ONE-derland!!!

So many exciting things have happened this week!!
First, my son Jack is 18 months old today, so that is definitely something to celebrate! I can't believe how quickly a year and a half has gone by...time please slow down (after we go to Disney of course!).

Second, we are only 37 days away from Disney!! I cannot believe it is going to be here in almost a month! I've been training hard for the half-marathon, and completed 11 miles on Saturday with Paige. The last few miles were definitely tough as I think I overstretched my quad, so I was really feeling it towards the end.
Yesterday, I posted my first LIVE Facebook video about my personal experience with the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology, since my next challenge group starts on October 3.  Let me tell you, it was the most nerve-wracking thing I've ever done! I feel like I was talking sooo fast and just rambling on. Friends and family were super sweet and watched it LIVE which helped knowing they were supporting me.
I'm on such a high right now with all of the support I've received from the video and my weight loss and fitness journey, so it's been awesome! I've been super determined this week with my clean eating with the 21DF eating plan, and running. Plus, when I weighed in this morning, I was 198.6!!!! I'm finally back in ONE-derland!!! It's been MONTHS since I was under 200, and it felt so good to finally break through that plateau that I cried!
"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."

No comments:

Post a Comment